Extend fryer oil life up to 50%, reduce costs, and standardize the taste and quality of fried foods. Our powerful and easy to use filtration systems are designed to operate with any commercial fryer. Protect your investment in ensuring the flavors of your food are consistent. The brand experience must be the same every time to ensure customer loyalty. Lost customers equals lost profits.
Extend fryer oil life up to 50%, reduce costs, and standardize the taste and quality of fried foods.
Filtration procedures heavily depend on store volume and the types of food that are being fried. For example, you’ll need to filter your oil less when frying french fries because they produce fewer fall-off food particles to contaminate the oil. Breaded/battered products will need filtration more often as these produce more fall-off particles, thus degrading the oil.
Filter media matters.
Filter Machine offers you options.
Stainless Steel Filter
- Reusable! A stainless steel filter screen eliminates the need for costly paper filters. The durable stainless steel screen will not tear, rust, or rupture under normal use.
- Moisture does not affect stainless steel. Filters do not plug like with ordinary paper filter, reducing labor costs and saving money.
- The simplest way to get more frying life from your oil.
- Longer oil life saves money.
- Less oil absorbed into food.
- No loose powder—filter powder is impregnated into the pad.
- Powder counteracts the destructive chemical reactions that take place in oil.